SOLD OUT. CAN BE RE- ORDERED ON REQUEST.
M5C2 Dial System
Front Focal TREMOR 2 (Illuminated) Reticle
Parallax Adjustment: None
In the past, if you wanted a lot of magnification, that meant mounting a huge scope on top of your rifle. The Mark 6 crushes this old way of thinking by delivering a 3-18x magnification range in an incredibly compact package. This makes it one of the most popular choices for military forces around the globe and elite law enforcement units here at home. It’s the ideal combination of easy-to-use, battle-tested ruggedness, and drop-dead accuracy.
The Leupold Mark 6® is extremely accurate, compact, lightweight, and easy to use; that’s what makes it a game-changer for military forces around the globe and elite law enforcement units here at home. It’s not just easy to manipulate, it’s tough, too. Drop it or run it over and a Mark 6 is still drop-dead accurate.
The reticle magnifies along with the image, so you can estimate range at all magnification settings. These reticles are ideal in tactical situations, yet also provide greater accuracy of range estimation for hunters and target shooters.
Positive clicks and clear numerical intensity level indicators: Mark Series product also include off positions between each illumination intensity setting to allow quick return to a preferred brightness.
Each scope design has to survive 5,000 impacts on the Punisher, Leupold’s recoil simulation machine. The force of each impact is 3x the recoil of a .308 rifle. If the scope doesn’t perform in any way during the tests, we make adjustments to the design and test it again.
Extreme Military-Standard scratch resistance for added protection.
See more in less light with Twilight Max HD Light
– Adds up to 30 extra minutes of shooting light
– Eliminates 90% more glare-producing stray light than
– Premium high definition edge-to-edge lens clarity
Disperses recoil energy for unrivaled durability and performance with ultra-lightweight construction
Absolute waterproof and fogproof integrity means it’s ready to perform in the field, in all conditions.
A powerful 6:1 zoom ratio delivers a wide magnification range for excellent versatility in multiple environments.
Side focus parallax adjustment for fast, easy parallax focusing from any shooting position.
A 34mm maintube produces unparalleled windage and elevation adjustment travel.
The low-profile M5C2 ZeroLock™ elevation dial automatically locks at the zero position and provides 20 Mils of elevation travel in two revolutions of the dial. A visible, tactile revolution indicator provides immediate feedback of the dial position in any lighting conditions.
Features 1/10th MIL click windage and elevation adjustments.
Reticle Tremor 2
- Designed by Horus Vision with serious shooters in mind
- Utilizes a MIL based system
- Grid style reticle provides precise aiming points for bullet drop compensation and wind correction
- Centralized dots at crosshair intersections for refined aiming points
- Chevron MIL markers measure 0.1 MILs for precise measurements
- Open upper half of the reticle for observation and spotting
- Large number of aiming points provides excellent corrections for follow-up shot placement
- Numbered lines makes for quick line identification
- Red illuminated dots for contrast in low-light situations
- Front focal reticles enables full function of the holdovers throughout the whole magnification range
|Linear FOV (ft/100 yd) – Low||36.80|
|Linear FOV (ft/100 yd) – High||6.30|
|Linear FOV (m/100 m) – Low||12.30|
|Linear FOV (m/100 m) – High||2.10|
|Eye Relief (in) – Low||3.80|
|Eye Relief (in) – High||3.90|
|Eye Relief (mm) – Low||96.00|
|Eye Relief (mm) – High||98.00|
|Objective Diameter (in)||1.70|
|Elevation Adjustment Range (MOA)||100.00|
|Windage Adjustment Range (MOA)||50.00|
Length – A (in)11.90Illustration – C1.80Illustration – D2.50Objective Diameter – G2.10Eyepiece Diameter – H1.70Tube Diameter- k (mm)34.00Mounting Space – B (in)5.00